- Advanced course in research in collaboration with industry, health organizations and NGOs - graduate course.
- Introduction to computer science (Python) Fall & Spring semester - Undergraduate course; find at huji
- Intro2Intro - online introduction course to programming using Python; find at huji or the lecture series at Youtube - We hosted Facebook on campus!
- Introduction to computer science (Python) - Undergraduate course; find at huji
- Advanced Matlab Programming - Graduate course; find at huji
- Intro2Intro - online introduction course to programming using Python; find at huji or the lecture series at Youtube - We hosted Google on campus!
- Introduction to computer science (Python) - Undergraduate course
- Matlab for cognitive science - Undergraduate course
- Intro2Intro - Introduction to computer science for computer science students
- Java programming, Biology students (TA)
- C++ programming, Physics students (TA)
The resources below are of curricula I designed in courses I lectured. Please feel free rto reuse them or contact me if you require further details on specific subject.
Introduction to Matlab
- What is Matlab? Basic Matlab Usage
- Scalars, vectors, matrices and their respective operations ; Left vs. Right division
- Logical variables and conditional operations
- Multi-dimensional matrices and basic image processing
- Figures and plots
- Useful mathematical functions and user-defined functions
- Polynomials - defining, fitting, finding roots.
- Cell arrays
Matlab advanced subjects
- Parallel computing (example - simulating percolation)
- Dynamic system simulations (using convolution)
- Network analysis and graph theory
- Image processing and computer vision: image type, matrices--> images, resize, brightness and contrast adjustments, illumination fixes, counting objects in image, object recognition and detection, video analysis.
- Machine learning - variance analysis, features' normalization, multidimensional scaling (MDS), choosing distance metrics.
- Object oriented programming (OOP)